Cook time: 15 mins
A quick, tasty low FODMAP breakfast or lunch that won’t dissapoint. Make ahead for days when you don’t have time for food prep.
- 8 eggs
- A handful of parmesan cheese (if tolerated)
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Butter or coconut oil to grease the muffin tin
- My favorite fillings...
- Roasted red pepper, diced with a few chopped basil leaves
- Cooked bacon or sausage pieces with finely chopped fresh oregano
- Spinach, roughly chopped with finely sliced chives and a pinch of nutmeg
- Any other combo that you can think of...
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease a non stick 12 hole muffin tin with butter (or alternatively cut squares of baking parchment to line the tins)
- Whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and most of the parmesan together in a jug and set aside
- Prepare your chosen fillings as above and half fill each hole of the muffin tin with your choice of filling
- Carefully pour the egg and parmesan mix into each hole until ¾ full and sprinkle each with a little extra parmesan
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes and allow to cool lightly in the muffin tin before serving