Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
A quick, tasty low FODMAP breakfast or lunch that won’t dissapoint. Make ahead for days when you don’t have time for food prep.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 4
If you are looking for something sweet and low FODMAPs isn’t cutting it, give this a try for dessert or breakfast treat.
Homemade from-scratch chicken salad made with homemade mayo, bacon and green onions that is soy free, dairy free and completely Paleo and Whole30 friendly.
Serves: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Incredibly easy, healthy, and delicious, this Paleo Butternut Squash Sausage Breakfast Hash with Kale is a favorite go-to savory breakfast! It all comes together in one pan in under 20 minutes with almost no prep. Paleo, Whole30 friendly, dairy free, gluten free and low FODMAPs.
Serves: 1-2 servings
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
So I was looking for a quick to prepare snack for a group of ladies and came up with these. Hope they enjoy them as much as Trevor, I had to make a second batch already!!
1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup almonds (no skin)
1 cup cashews
1 cup pecans
2 1/2 cups mejdool dates (pitted and chopped)
1/2 cup unsweetened dried flake coconut
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cocoa
2 tbsp raw unpasteurized honey (or to taste)
1/2 cup chia seeds or hemp hearts
optional: 1/2 cup goji berries or cacao nibs (or 2 tbsp ground espresso if you want a kick!)
1) Use a food processor to blend pumpkin seeds into a coarse meal.
2) Add almonds, cashews and pecans. Continue to blend until all are uniform and coarsely ground.
3) Add dates a few at a time and continue to process. The dough should be about the texture of a loose cookie dough with small chunks.
4) Add coconut, coconut oil, cocoa and honey. Continue to process until mixed.
5) Mix in the chia/ hemp and any additional mix-ins by hand.
6) Roll the mixture into balls by hand and place on a cookie sheet. Cover and place in fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
DR. KATIE’S ANTI-INFLAMMATORY POWER FOOD CHARGER
Mix ingredients together well and take twice per day
DR. KATIE’S HOMEMADE ELECTROLYTE REPLACEMENT RECIPE
Add water to make 1 liter and drink throughout activity and afterwards